Ages & Stages Questionnaires, Third Edition
Ages & Stages Learning Activities
Ages & Stages Questionnaires®: Social-Emotional (ASQ:SE)
An Activity-Based Approach to Developing Young Children's Social Emotional Competence
ASQ Pro & ASQ Enterprise
ASQ Family Access
Download information on ASQ-3
ASQ-3 technical report
Sample 16-month questionnaire
Sample 16-month questionnaire [Spanish]
Sample 48-month questionnaire
Sample 48-month questionnaire [Spanish]
Sample Ages & Stages learning activity
Learn more about ASQ-3
What's new in ASQ-3
New ASQ-3 Questionnaires
New ASQ-3 User's Guide
New ASQ-3 Quick-Start Guide
ASQ-3 Materials Kit
|Ages & Stages Questionnaires®, Third Edition (ASQ-3™) Questionnaires
By Jane Squires, Ph.D., & Diane Bricker, Ph.D., with assistance from Elizabeth Twombly, M.S., Robert Nickel, M.D., Jantina Clifford, Ph.D., Kimberly Murphy, Robert Hoselton, LaWanda Potter, M.S., Linda Mounts, M.A., & Jane Farrell, M.S.
ASQ-3 Questionnaires are the most cost-effective, reliable way to screen young children for developmental delays in the first 5½ years of life. Available in English or Spanish, the 21 questionnaires are for 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 27, 30, 33, 36, 42, 48, 54, and 60 months, with expanded administration windows that let professionals screen children anytime from 1-66 months.
Fast and easy to use, ASQ-3 Questionnaires take just 10-15 minutes for parents to complete and 2-3 minutes for professionals to score.
First, parents try each activity on the questionnaire with their child, checking the box that best describes what the child can do. Clear questions, illustrations, and tips help parents complete the questionnaires quickly and accurately. Professionals then record the scores, easily converting parent responses to numbers (Yes = 10, Sometimes = 5, Not Yet = 0). They copy the child's scores to a simple grid that gives an at-a-glance picture of current developmental skills:
- One or more scores in the grid's dark shaded zone indicate the child may need further assessment
- NEW! Scores in the light shaded "monitoring" zonenew to ASQ-3help identify children at risk. Professionals can give parents activities to help their child make progress in these areas before the next screening.
- Scores outside the shaded zones mean the child is doing well in these areas.
ASQ-3 Questionnaires are available as photocopiable master copies on paper and printable PDF master copies on CD-ROM. Both are included in the ASQ-3 Questionnaires box, so programs will always have the format they want right at their fingertips. Download a sample 16-month questionnaire and a sample 48-month questionnaire here.
- New questionnaires for 2 and 9 months
- Expanded administration windowsscreen any child, anytime from 1-66 months.
- New monitoring zone for following children at risk
- Paper questionnaires and CD-ROM now sold in one package
- Streamlined design for easier use
ASQ-3 English Questionnaires
Stock# 70021 / $225.00 / 2009
ASQ-3 Spanish Questionnaires
Stock# 70038 / $225.00 / 2009